Questions; Contacting Company; Reporting Violations If you have any questions or concerns or complaints about our Privacy Statement or our data collection or processing practices, or if you want to report any security violations to us, please contact us at the following address or phone number:
- Mrs. Hughes Ltd
- 35 Daffodil Street, W12 0TG
- +44 747 6860 777
A Note About Children We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 16. If a child under 16 submits personal information to Mrs. Hughes and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 16, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data We Collect We collect personal information from users, as described below.
- Information You Provide to Us
- We may collect personal information from you, such as your first and last name, address, phone number, e-mail, credit card number, and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
- If you use our Services on your mobile device, we may collect your phone number and the unique device ID number.
- When you use our Services, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, address, preferences, credit card information and billing information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- Use of our Services may require you to provide your account credentials, including user names and passwords, for those third party software applications on your mobile device that you link to the Service (“Third Party Credentials”). The Service will use your Third Party Credentials solely to provide the services you request. We encourage you to use user names and passwords that are different from Third Party Credentials on those accounts and applications that do not link to the Services.
- We may collect other types of personal information that you provide to us voluntarily, such as alarm codes and house keys to access your residence. For the purpose of providing some Services, we may be required to take images inside your residence or of your belongings; such images will be used solely for the purpose of providing the service requested.
- We may also collect personal information, such as at other points in our Service that state that personal information is being collected.
- Information Collected from SNS Accounts Depending on the version of the App you are using, you may be able to login to the Services using your Facebook account or another social networking service (“SNS”) that we support, you will first be asked to enter your SNS credentials and then be given the option to register for the Services. In this case, we may receive information from the SNS to make it easier for you to create an Account on the Service and show our relevant content from your Facebook or SNS friends. Any information that we collect from your SNS account may depend on the privacy settings you have with that SNS, so please consult the SNS’s privacy and data practices. You can edit privacy settings at any time or disconnect your Services activity stream from Facebook by visiting the Facebook Applications Settings page.
- Information Collected via Technology
- Log Files As is true of most websites and mobile applications, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movements around the Site, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the Site or the Services again, it will recognize you and the information could then be used to serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests. Except as noted in this Privacy Statement, we do not link this automatically-collected data to personal information.
- Information Collected from You About Others If you decide to invite a third party to create an Account, we will collect your and the third party’s names and e-mail addresses in order to send an e-mail and follow up with the third party. We rely upon you to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow us to access and upload the third party’s names and e-mail addresses as required above. You or the third party may contact us at email@example.com to request the removal of this information from our database.
- Information Collected from Third Party Companies We may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Services.
Use of Your Personal information
- General Use In general, personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your personal information in the following ways:
- facilitate the creation and securing of your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Services;
- provide our standard Services, as well as any additional Tasks you request;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Services;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Company.
- User Feedback We often receive comments directly from users who have had positive experiences with our Services. We may post user feedback on the Website or use such feedback in marketing materials, press materials or in our social media feeds. We will share your feedback with your first name and last initial only, we will obtain your consent prior to posting your name with your feedback. If you choose to share your experiences via publicly accessible social media, we may also use this feedback on our Website, in marketing materials, press materials or in our social media feeds. It should be noted that we have no control over, and take no responsibility for, the use, storage or dissemination of such publicly-disclosed personal information.
- Creation of Anonymous Data We may create anonymous data records from personal information by excluding the information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this aggregate data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Website navigation. We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties in our sole discretion.
- Third Parties When you use the Services, the personal information you provide will be shared with the third parties that are necessary to provide the Services you request.
- Mrs. Hughes‘ Service Providers We may share your personal information with our service providers for purposes including, without limitation, providing you with the Services that we offer you through our Site, conducting quality assurance testing, facilitating the creation of accounts, maintenance, administration, support, payment, hosting and database management; and/or to provide other services to the Company.
- Corporate Restructuring We may share some or all of your personal information in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business, or assets, that company will possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Privacy Statement.
Your Choices Regarding Your Information You have several choices regarding use of information on our Services:
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data All users may review, update, correct or delete the personal information in their user Account by contacting us or by editing their profile via the Website or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you completely delete all of your Personal Information, then your User account may become deactivated. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals Some web browsers may transmit “do not track” signals to the websites and other online services with which your web browser communicates. There is no standard that governs what, if anything, websites should do when they receive these signals. Mrs. Hughes currently does not take action in response to these signals. If and when a standard is established, we may revise our Statement on responding to these signals.
- Security of Your Personal information Company is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Company uses reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Changes to This Privacy Statement This Privacy Statement is subject to occasional revision, and if we make any material changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be effective upon the earlier of thirty (30) calendar days following our dispatch of an e-mail notice to you or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on our Site. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Service. Please note that at all times you are responsible for updating your personal information to provide us with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. If you do not wish to permit changes in our use of your personal information, you must notify us prior to the effective date of the changes that you wish to deactivate your Account with us. Continued use of our or Service, following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.