Become a Hughes Home PA
A Hughes Home PA is not just a job, it is a mission! You should bring a hospitality and desire for help in your heart!
The Hughes are the heart and the face of our services, the center of our business. Your mission is to provide bespoke care of your clients by doing their home errands instead of them, to anticipate their needs and make them ‘Come Home Lucky’ every week.
Acting both as a caretaker and problem solver will make you a trusted member of their household. You will provide in-home services like – tidy-up, grocery shopping, laundry, etc; and coordinating one-off on-request projects (delivered by our partners) like – cleanings, handyman, deliveries, etc.
As a Hughes Home PA, you will get to know your clients, their routine, likes and dislikes and anticipating their needs to make their lives better.
You can also think of yourself as:
- The Linking unit – connecting the dots between vendors, clients, partners and teammates (office);
- A Great Seller – Offering the right service to your clients through a deep understanding of their preferences;
- A sharp-eyed multi skilled professional;
- A polite herald – leaving a handwritten note as a personal touch, to inform your clients what you have done.
Why Join Mrs Hughes?
- Good compensation -The Hughes are offered London Living Wage hourly rate and eligible for seniority and performance-based raises;
- Career Paths – opportunities to transition into Business Operations, Training and General Management
- Pleasant working environment and team – you will work alongside a team of energetic and friendly people, because being a Hughes means being the Mrs Hughes’ family!
This job is for you, if you:
- hold the highest integrity
- have strong empathy and desire for helping
- have can-do attitude and work on your own initiative with a ‘no job too small’ mentality
- have grit to finish what you start and caring about job done well
- want to be the best at what you do and never stop to improve your skills
- enjoy and not shy during all face to face interactions
- stay calm and not panicked when things went wrong
- able to make decisions on behalf of our clients and also know when to call for help